Thursday, June 2, 2011
Wake up, Miriam! You've been tagged!
I tell you, I've been sitting here all these days, since the last time I posted, thinking:
"What in the heck am I going to talk about?"
Blank! Dead fish eyes... do you know what I mean? Those open eyes that see nothing? Yep.
Thinking about telling another story about my childhood?... Yuk! Who wants to hear this "reminisce" crap over and over again? I for sure don't.
What we have been doing. That's it. I will tell them what we have been doing.
Goodness Gracious, we have such a thrilling life that my friends are going to have a fit! Right?
Wrong! Dead fish eyes again...
All of a sudden, sweet Penny, from The Hen House, tagged me! She saved me from my blank dead fish eyes days!! Thank you Penny!
Let's see what this is all about. In order to participate, I have to follow some rules. I am good at following rules. I am a law abiding person. I have never - I mean NEVER - even got a traffic ticket!!
The rules are:
1 - No Tag-Backs (you can't tag me back)
2 - You must tag a further 8 bloggers (Sorry, fellas! I did not make the rules. )
3 - You must answer the questions below
4 - You must have a link back to the person who tagged you ( I already did. It was Penny, therefore, it is her fault!)
So far, so good. I am doing good, am I not?
The questions:
If you could be any historical or current character who would you be?
Let me think, for goodness sake.
Thinking...
Still thinking...
I am supposed to be honest, am I not? I guess you are expecting me to say some hero type person, someone that saved trillion of lives and so on, and so forth.
Nope! They did it, good for them. And for us. I guess.
The only person that comes to my mind - and she is only a "character" in a fiction story - is Abby Sciuto, from NCIS! In my next incarnation I will come as a genius, crazy looking, tatooed, free spirited gal that works alone in a lab! Just like her.
Oh, and who gets to hug and kiss a guy like Gibbs!
Name an interesting fact about yourself.
I think farts are funny. They will always make me laugh. Did I tell you this before? I might. But, that is true. Farts are terribly funny!
If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Oh, boy. We are getting serious now. There are things that I would change, for sure.
But the strongest thing that comes to my mind would be to use the chance to tell the Brazilian men (and two foreigners) with whom I was shortly involved (in the long lost past), back in my country, to:
- "KISS MY ASS, YOU DUMB NO GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECES OF SHIT!!!"
Which character traits annoy you?
Annoy only? Or may I go for the guts? I hate liars and cheaters. And people that take advantage of your good intentions, i.e.: free loaders. I cannot stand people that have no respect and feelings for animals, and abuse them. Nasty malicious gossipers also.
Name one thing that you would change in yourself?
I'd love to be able to stop worrying, and feeling responsible all the freaking time. Let's leave it like that.
What do you consider your biggest achievement?
Meeting this man that lived over three thousand miles away from me, and being truly happy 12 years later - with him!
Now that I answered the questions, I am supposed to tag eight other people! So, if you want to play, I would be happy to list the following friends:
The Run*A* Round Ranch Report
Mucky Boots Farm
Gracie Owns Me
A Rural Journal
Life With Jack and Jill
Corner of Cat's Mind
Go West Feral Woman
Cathy At Home
Again, I want to thank Penny for thinking of me.
Important Note: I do know that most of my friends are very busy - they are NOT a lazy butt like me - and some of them may not have the time to join in the tagging business. So, this will be an invitation to those who - like me - have nothing to talk about and might be having the "blank dead fish eyes days".
No obligation whatsoever - we have enough obligations in our daily lives, right?
Love you all !!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
UGH!!! you just had to list me, didn't you!!! i'm no good at answering deep questions and baring my soul!!! i prefer to keep my flaws hidden (except for this month's drawing giveaway, that is!)
now, you. i totally enjoyed hearing more about YOU! thanks, penny!
I totally love the way you ' speak ' here on your Blog and the way that it is so honest and from your heart. Thanks for playing Tag !! xxx
Thanks for the tag, Miriam! (As another Miriam it seems SO strange to type that...) It's lovely to get to know you through your blog - I aspire to your call-it-like-it-is approach to writing and to life!
whew! off the hook! whew!!!! :)
(i rarely have dead fish eyes - too many photos of stuff around here that i never lack for posts...)
ooh. get it? i made a funny! "off the hook" "dead fish eyes". ha ha!
Thank you for the opportunity, Miriam. I'm declining (for now,) but not because I don't adore you, because I do! I appreciate you thinking of me. :)
I have a book review due soon and it's not going write itself -- so maybe after that is completed.
Hope you are having a great Thursday!
you blog is awesome...keep the "blank dead fish eyes" stories coming!!
i really enjoyed this, very funny, still laughing!!!
Oh you are a funny funny girl!
I'm a worry wart too! Is there a cure for that?? Hmmm...
Thank you so much for thinking of me with this tag. I think... ;)
Happy Week to you!
xo Catherine
You are a hoot!
I have eyes like that, come to think about it, all of me is dead!!! Love ya! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My daughter is a huge fan of NCIS and totally approved of your choice in Abby!!
I LOVE your answers to these questions. They say so much about you and what makes you so uniquely YOU.
Have a lovely weekend,
xxx
That's easy. When you're running out of ideas or inspirations, just think of me. Yeah! Yeah!
Post a Comment