Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh, the pleasure of being surrounded by gentle people!

I want to thank all of you for your sweet and kind compliments over my attempts to take good pictures.

I also want to thank Bon Bon for the suggestion which was (and is) appreciated a whole bunch!

I mean it from the bottom of my heart!!

I have more friends in a country where I have lived only for 12 years, than in the country where I came from.

I have met more delicate and gentle people over the Internet than in person, over the many (many!) years that I have lived, in the country where I came from.

Funny that, isn't it?

I am happy.

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i LOVE the new look of your blog and that fantastic header shows off your newfound photography skills!!!

i find your soul to be one of the most honest, warm and funny ones i've 'met' out here in Blogland. (and Bon Bon and I went to jr high and high school together in Wisconsin. she's a sweet and talented NUT!)

Debbie said...

i often feel more of a connection to my blogger buddies who LOVE my stories & photo's. often, my friends and family seem uninterested & don't appreciate these simple joys!!

i love your blog, stories, pictures & funnies. i agree with t, the changes you have made here are great.

i think you caught the photo "bug"!! pun intended!!!!

Joanna said...

Your new blog header is gorgeous, and all your own work you clever girl, you!!

I totally agree with all you've said about the kindness of friends on the internet - others scoff, but it's so wonderful to have found a lovely bunch of friends who are so KIND and encouraging and appreciate the SIMPLE things in life, like a BEAUTIFUL photo taken by a dear friend enjoying a new hobby.

xx

Tracey said...

I have many more friends in blogland than in real life....Just wish we all lived a bit closer!!! xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Group hug!! ;)

Love you girl -- and I'm so happy you are enjoying photography. Love, love your new header. :)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Is there room in this group hug for me too?? I need one, and want to THANK YOU for your kind words and friendship! I also love what you've done with your blog--Do you arrange furniture too? :-)))

Enjoy your evening!!

Leontien said...

isn't that something funny!
I keep telling people i do not have a life, that is why i blog so much! ;-)

Thank you for your sweet comment on my post and yes i think i have figured it out... the bathroom doors open outwards because if somebody exits and hits somebody in the head with the door they and the store can get sued!

i think that is why...

Leontien

BadPenny said...

Your photos are stunning & I love love love youe headder.
So glad you are happy. I'm happy & it feels great !
Blogger friends are fab x

Janice Grinyer said...

I love the new look - fabulous!!!!

and Im glad you are happy :)