He..he..he..he.. I found my missing thingies!
Just, please, do not ask me what I had done to loose them the other day. I still have no clue.
Sometimes I wish I was like a kid again, so daring and cool minded.
Computers for them are toys, right?
Not for this old fart here. She goes carefully, and screws thing up anyways!
Cannot write more now. It is time for the card playing at the house. Gordon has already "mixed" (shuffled) them, and he is now dealing them. Oh boy, there will be some butt kicking pretty soon, and it is NOT going to be mine!
Love ya! Really, I do.
PS - Do you, friends, love the McDonald's coffee with creme, as much as I do? Regular coffee, just plain and simple, with two creams in it! Yummy!
14 comments:
so funny! i love mcdonald's coffee too! they used to have horrible coffee, but then they changed it a few years ago and i really really like it now. with cream, of course. but MAN is it HOT!!!
Glad you got your comp fixed! I try not to mess with stuff, LOL! Just forgetting to shut the finger mouse has messed me up, by dragging a sleeve across! :-)
Have fun playing cards!
Up here in Canada it is an unwritten rule that our favourite coffee must come from Tim Horton's. Timmie's, we call it. You have to know the secret language to order at the counter, though: a "double-double" means two creams and two sugars. Just so you know, in case you ever come to visit!
If anything goes wrong with my computer, I blame Blogger. 99% of the time, I'm right. :)
ooohhh i LOVE this photo today & cards, i always win!!!!
ooooohhhh i forgot, i don't drink coffee, i'm a hot tea girl ;)
Not tried a MacDonald's coffee & not likely to ...try to avoid the place at all cost !
I met a lady with a broken bike the other day & said that my son might be able to fix it so I took her home with me ( she seemed OK ) She wondered if it needed " a Clout " I asked what a clout was & she looked at me oddly and answered, " A damned good kick !!! " Now I know !
i can't recall the last time i had coffee OR went to mcdonald's. pretty unamerican, huh? hee hee!
wonderful capture! glad everything is squared away again!
glad you found your thingies! It's important to have them. LOL.
You are so funny, love your sense of humor!!!!
Susan
Blogger bugs are always so irritating. Glad they seem to have worked themselves out for you.
Hope you win at your card game!!
And no coffee for me ~ tea please! :)
xo Catherine
Oh you do make me laugh Miriam the way you write your comments at mine & at Walter's xxxx
Good Morning Mariam! I hope you won... did you? I haven't played cards in like - forever. My hubby and I are forever in a game of Scrabble though. We'll have to get the deck out and play cards some night.. that would be fun. Love to you... from Gracie and Me.. have a beautiful weekend!!
Oh Miriam! If me and my hubby ever make it down your way, we will have to play hand and foot! We try to fit in cards or yahtzee or scrabble any chance we can - the couple that plays together stays together :D !
what a gorgeous photo...!
I can't read you are going to play cards without getting a visual, haha.
Post a Comment