Sunday, July 10, 2011

The pasture awaits

The same way one re-arranges the house furniture and decoration, I sometimes feel the urge to change the face of my blog. It gets boring to me to see the same thing all the time. 

The house is easy. In case a change does not work; in case we end up stubbing our toes on a piece of furniture that ends up in the way, we just move it again.

And again.

And again.

Until it looks sweeeeet, and we are not yelping in pain whenever we get up at night to go pee.

I wanted to add a tab on the top of my main page as I have seen in other blogs. An added "page", right? But, looking at the "recipe" for "Edit Pages" what I found was that these are supposed to be "static". Meaning I cannot keep on posting on them as I post on the main one. Am I correct?

Like a piece of furniture that will stay on the spot - even if I stub my toes on it - when I get up to pee at night?

Nah! Don't want it anymore.

So, my friends, it is MOWING DAY!!



If I survive, I will be back to visit with you this afternoon.

Oh, by the way - yes, I am wearing the dreadful sports bra!

Love ya.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

LOL! that's immediately what popped into my head when you said mowing. ha!!!

and yes, the page is basically stagnant, but you CAN post to your main blog and then show a link on that page back to your post. like if you're doing recipes, post it to your main blog, but then put a title on your recipe page with it linked back to your post...

TexWisGirl said...

and i like the blue...

Sharon said...

Have fun mowing, looks like a grueling task!

I don't know geek-speak, it's all too confusing to me.

Debbie said...

you can edit pages, i update mine occassionally but for the most part, they stay the same.

great photo of the pasture and i LOVE the blue!!!

you must be sooooo bored with me, i have NEVER changed mine!!!

bon bon said...

you can do whatever you like with the design. i come for the conversation and view. ;o)

Arkansas Patti said...

Me too on the mower but really early to beat the 100+temps.
Stay cool.

BadPenny said...

Have no idea how to do blog headers. Have sports bra.

Miriam said...

Oh, that's a lot of lawn to mow....

How about going topless, with just a colourful scarf wrapped snugly around your - ahem - bosoms? With a jaunty hat, you'd be quite a sight!