Saturday, July 9, 2011

Alzheimer moment



- Hi, babe. Whatcha doing?

- Well, you charming dude! I'm just taking some pictures. Would you, please, eat that mosquito?

- Where?

- Right in front of you!

- For you, I will, babe.

- Oh boy! I am out of here... and I am not going to kiss you!...



- Hi, there you. Better not disturb a hungry bumble!

- I won't. Just a picture, right?

- Hi, person. I'm here, on the border of the flower. Can you see me?

- I see you. You are on the picture also.

- Thanks.


- Humph! Slurp! Humph!

-Ops, sorry.



- Well, you could not resist and came back. Right, sweet cheeks?

-You still did not eat the mosquito. What's wrong with you?

- Can't take my eyes off of you, hunny bunny.

- That's it. I need to go inside the house.

10 comments:

Leontien said...

haha maybe the mosqito is too much right in front of him so he hasn't actually see him! haha good lines great pics!

and yes now i'm off to find out about your name!

Leontien

Leontien said...

Ok now i know! haha loved your post! And i have been thinking about what it would mean, playing with the words in my mouth.

And no you don't have to be 40 - 50 to remember that grownups spoke and kids would be silent! haha

Thanks
Leontien

TexWisGirl said...

LOL! that was really cute! and great photos too!!! just eat the mosquito, dammit!

Sharon said...

I believe he like's his food - on the fly!

Neat pictures!

Bonnie K said...

Just got back from vacation and was catching up on your posts. Hellva lot of good that frog is doing you not eating the mosquitos! I loved your tour of the garden below. Your veggies look great and I'm jealous of the blackberries. I'll try to grow some next year. Those beans are crazy. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

haha...you bugie today and i LOVE it!!

really great captures!!!

Debbie said...

and new look?? right??

Anonymous said...

Haha ~ looks like that froggie only has eyes for you! :)

Great photos!
xo Catherine

bon bon said...

ha! fun story, sweet cheeks!

Linda said...

Too Cute! Great pics...