Friday, April 29, 2011

??????????????????????????????????


???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That's funny!

If not just HORRIBLE.

That's even cruel!

And HORRIBLE!

But, it is bloody funny!

There's one in every family...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!


12 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I posted a picture of it on Facebook and thought the same thing--The sad thing is, is that it probably cost more than everything in my closet! :-)))

Joanna said...

From what I gather Princess Beatrice's hat is made by the renowned Philip Treacy. Sadly for her it is quite bizarre, and I can't imagine who styled her or advised her.

All that money and no taste:0(

xxx

Janice Grinyer said...

Apparently Philip Treacy was commissioned to make over 200 "fascinators" and hats for certain wedding guests..

Methinks he got a little burnt out when he got to Princess Beatrices'..

"fine. Ill add some wire and some dryer lint and mold it with my godchilds playdough injection moldmaker.."

TexWisGirl said...

well, it certainly is the most talked about headware today!

Sharon said...

I would have to be totally wasted to go out with that on my head - maybe she was.............

Linda said...

I love hats but come on, this is absolutely ridiculous! I guess she needed some publicity....she got it.

Bonnie K said...

What people do in the name of fashion. Thank you for swinging by my blog. Just returned from a conference and am catching up on my correspondence. I love your blog. Great humor. I don't see where you live. I hope you are safe from the recent round of tornados.

DeniseinVA said...

Who knows, she may have been having one big joke with us but whatever the reason she wore this hat, she's going to look back in 20 years and say, "What on earth was I thinking?"

Anonymous said...

I think the best description I read yesterday was that it looked like a fancy toilet seat. ;)

bon bon said...

my husband called this out to me when he saw it on the news with "what the hell is that?" i thought it resembled a picture frame! she could have put a photo of the new couple in the center...um, of her forehead.

Miriam said...

Okay, all day yesterday I was thinking about those two sisters and what they wore and what possessed them to wear what they wore, all the while feeling badly for them, and badly for me that I was spending so much time thinking about them, while what I really wanted to do was LAUGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA indeed! Thank you for liberating me.

Inger said...

Poor thing!