
I went to work today. Nothing new or even close to interesting on that front!
So, I come to check on my blog a while ago.
There were four comments when I turned my computer off last night. I was happy. I had been forgiven by four of my friends.
And... surprise, surprise... No more comments!
What? Nobody else forgave me for not writting for a few days?
And I feel BAD! Very bad... I am sad. I cannot understand.
Well, Miriam, you dumb shit - teaches you not to communicate with the people that you care for so much! They have feelings too, you hear, you moron?!
I navigate the net. Visit some blogs, leave some comments. Laugh with a few, enjoy TONS of fantastic pictures and stories. And I come back.
Still four comments.
.... huh?... sniff...
Ok... The lower lip hangs down, but what can I do?
Now, listen to this and please, please, don't fall off your chairs laughing at my ignorance.
Yesterday, while visiting your blogs, I came to a post from our dear Texwisgirl, where she wrote a bunch of neat stuff regarding blogging. And how to make it easier for the readers. So, I opened my blog, and having her page on another tab, I went inside the intestines of the Negerigeletshtempoit and made changes!
I followed all of her instructions, happy as a bird on dry cow shit, thinking that I was going to make a bunch of people happy.
As you are much smarter than I, you must already have figured what I forgot to do today, right?
Just a while ago I realised that I had to check on my "Awaiting Moderation" part of the comments. Oh, how can I be such a dumb ass?
I am. What to do?
Now, if someone would be so nice as to inform me how to do it in a faster manner, so your comments don't sit there for a century, until ding-dong here signs in, clicks on them and tells Blogger to publish them, I would wag my little te-tail for a long time, so happy I would be.
Maybe I just have to eliminate this moderation also - is that it? And how about any nasty stuff that I don't want around here?
Love ya'll !!

9 comments:
Go to Settings>Comments>Comment Moderation, then check "Never" if you don't want to moderate them. That should do it! :)
You are not dumb -- this blogging thing can get complicated at times. :)
Oh sweet pea! See - people love you!!! :)
I don't moderate so I'm not sure what your best method is. Some folks are SmartPhone users etc. and they probably check 'em remotely and approve 'em.
Figuring out the comments is enough to make a body goofy! I think word verification AND modification is both redundant and paranoid (and you wouldn't be surprised that so many bloggers do that, it wastes time!) - either one is fine, if somebody leaves you a nasty - just delete it!
What everyBODY up top ahead of me said. Miriam it has taken me almost two years to figure out my dang blog and I still have questions and feel like I am befuddled all the time. teswisgirl had some good points and I already do almost all of them. Just keep showing us your sense of funny and I am here to read and comment. I still don't get the follower thingie but I don't want to give you any more to worry about!
Those owls are darling!
I put moderation on comments over one day old. That way I know when people comment on older posts as they often do. So no moderation for the current day's post, but any post after that moderation is enabled. It works great!
Mariam! Hi! You made me laugh reading this. I hate trying to figure stuff out on blogger or the internet. My brain doesn't want to know one more thing. I feel your pain! Have a wonderful Sunday. XXX
I haven't learned yet how to deal with the moderating comments, so I just don't use it. I love the picture, btw.
lol Im still learning how to reply to comments lol
Post a Comment