BLUE BIRD OF HAPPINESS, MY DYING BUTT!
It's Friggin' Freezing. There's snow up my ass,
all the food's covered with 3 feet of this white stuff,
and you want ME to sing?
What?? Anne Murray's "Snowbird"? Piss Off!!
Next year, I'm flyin' to Jamaica, and smoke dope!!
Poor thingy! I thought it was funny and, most of all, I thought the photo is perfect.
No, it is not that cold here anymore. And the snow has melted, at least, most of it. All is good, except for my back that is still bugging me. Oh, well. It will pass.
Love ya!

7 comments:
This is how I'm feeling too!! No one loves a good snowfall more than me, but I'm ready for it to be on its way!
THANKS for your kind comments on my blog! I'm hopeful that life will slow down for me and I will be able to stop by a bit more frequently now!! Hope you've had an enjoyable day!! :-))
LOL! Gotta love getting a bird!
Really looks mad! I think everyone is tired of that white stuff and wants some green (and blue)!
Sorry your back is still bugging you, I guess it will take time.
Take care and get better!
ha ha! the bluebird at my place looks happier than that one! :)
It is hard to sing a happy tune when surrounded by all the cold white stuff! Hopefully spring will arrive soon! :)
So cute! He sure looks pissed. Thanks for making me smile this evening. :)
What a lovely photo!!!! Wish I could come & play in the snow! xxxxxxx
bluebirds are evil cranky little birds that nest in your deck eaves and attack you and when you make it to the inside of the house they will follow you window to window making threatening gestures through the glass so that you are even fearful to go get the mail...not that I would know.
It must be the snow in the winter that makes them so cranky the rest of the year!
Post a Comment