Thursday, July 19, 2012
I Miss Her
I miss that one funny blogger friend we had. Boy, do I miss her. In fact she was the one person who inspired me to start my own blog. I used to play with her and say my blog was her fault.
She is British, sweet as honey, funny and brave as only a few people are! Her name is Tracey. Her husband is a pain in the ass. She has an adorable daughter, a son and two grandchildren. Her husband is big a pain in the ass. Some people said he is sick but I can only say he is a huge pain in the ass. Did I say that before? Oh, well...
I miss her. I wish I could know that she is happy, and laughing, and healthy! I wish I could give her a hug and tell her how sweet she is. Some people come into one's heart to never, never leave. I miss her!!
Life can be the shits sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I miss her too.
Sometimes life just sucks doesn't it?
I miss you too, come visit my new blog, it's mostly stories sometimes not though. It's whatever.
XXX Sharon
I hope Tracey reads this and knows that you still care.
xx
i remember you worrying about her before... sad.
i miss you too. :)
(and as near as i can tell, none of my seeds that i scattered at the pond's edge have come up!)
It always hurts to know a friend is living with an abusive controlling arsehole - I miss her too. I hate the thought that he has taken away her outlet and she has to live with his mental illness without support.
i remember you speaking of her before. i'm sorry i never got to check out her humor or insight. did you know her last name? is it possible to write her (snail mail)? i bet she'd love hearing from you!
Hey girlfriend! I don't know who you are talking about, but she is a lucky lady to have you as a friend. By the way, I'm with Tex when I say I miss you!!!!!! I
hey girlie, where you been??
i remember a post about this friend once before. it really struck me how much you cared for her, how much you missed her. we miss you also!!
There are a few of my blog friends that have disappeared -- I guess then went and got a life. Lol.
Thanks for reconnecting with me Miriam. xo
Yes, thanks for reconnecting with me too. It has been such a long time and hope we will stay in touch from now on. I miss Tracey too and her daughter. Amy started up a new blog a while back, but then stopped. I really hate it when there is no closure and we have no idea what happened to our blogger friends who sort of just disappear.
I'm sorry :(
Oh I am sorry about your friend I have lost for whatever reason blogger friends and it does hurt even though I have never met them. Feel better. B
Post a Comment