LOL! not your typical bird song! :)
NOT what I expected!Good Morning, Miriam!
ha! i'm glad i did NOT take your suggestion to turn up the volume. that probably would've frightened the dogs.
I think that bird has a voice much better than some singers!! :-)
I thought Rosanne gave up singing in public.
You always make me laugh! That was absolutely awesome!Susan
Hahaha! and your last post was so funny about the bunnies. ...
hahaha.....i am NOT SURE why i was not expecting that!!!you made me laugh today and i needed to laugh!!!!
Too funny!
er, I don't get it ... as in I can't get it - was blank boo hoo
That is a Lita Ford song. The 80's rocked!!!!!
Ha ha ha ha, funny birdie! How on earth did you find that?!xx
Post a Comment
12 comments:
LOL! not your typical bird song! :)
NOT what I expected!
Good Morning, Miriam!
ha! i'm glad i did NOT take your suggestion to turn up the volume. that probably would've frightened the dogs.
I think that bird has a voice much better than some singers!! :-)
I thought Rosanne gave up singing in public.
You always make me laugh! That was absolutely awesome!
Susan
Hahaha! and your last post was so funny about the bunnies. ...
hahaha.....i am NOT SURE why i was not expecting that!!!
you made me laugh today and i needed to laugh!!!!
Too funny!
er, I don't get it ... as in I can't get it - was blank boo hoo
That is a Lita Ford song. The 80's rocked!!!!!
Ha ha ha ha, funny birdie! How on earth did you find that?!
xx
Post a Comment