Sunday, May 29, 2011

I've told you I am shy



First of all, thank you very much for the words of encouragement! I did not expect any compliments, when I wrote my last post, and you ladies managed to make me blush!!

The language is a challenge that I enjoy.

I think that, when you move to another country, the minimum you can do to show your respect and appreciation for all that has been given to you, is learn their language. Properly!

Thank you again.

Now, I need to go do laundry. And vacuum the house. And peel some Anaheim peppers - we are having Mexican food for dinner.

I hope you are having a great Sunday!

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

ooh! once again, i wish we lived closer! i'd bring the margaritas!!! :)

Joanna said...

Lay a place for me too!

xxx

Anonymous said...

No need to be shy on the interwebs, Miriam -- that's the cool thing about it! We love you for who you are. :)

Hope you are having a grand day as well.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I meant my last comment--I enjoy your blog and look forward to many more posts, and wish I could come for dinner too, I love Mexican!! :-))

I hope you're enjoying your weekend!!

Sharon said...

Your blog is nice the way it is, please don't mess with it!

Jeez, I envy you! Making Mexican food - FROM SCRATCH!!!!! I would not even know where to begin. Enjoy!

Bobbie said...

Good morning Mariam. For some reason, your blog does not come up on my list for reading when you make a new post. There are several great blogs that do not come up, and I don't understand why... I neglect to come by for that reason, but today I clicked on through another blog since I have some extra time this morning (no work- memorial day-YAY!)
I just read your last post, and I'd just like to say that I love reading what you write! You are not only a wonderful writer, who gets her point across - but you are a straight shooter who tells it like it is - I love that in you!
I'm going to try to figure out what is up with my settings on my blog that do not include you in the 'most recent posts' ... I've tried before, but never figured it out. Or am I just overlooking it? I'm not sure. Anyway... good to have stopped by..
Have a wonderful Memorial Day!