The Four Leaf-Clover
I know a place where the sun is like gold,
And the cherry blooms burst with snow,
And down underneath is the loveliest nook,
Where the four-leaf clovers grow.
One leaf is for hope, and one is for faith,
And one is for love, you know,
And God put another in for luck
- If you search, you will find where they grow.
But you must have hope, and you must have faith,
You must love and be strong – and so—
If you work, if you wait, you will find the place
Where the four-leaf clovers grow.
PS - There are four of them in the picture. Have you found them?
7 comments:
yes ma'am! are these in your yard?!
Yes ma'am, they are! We have more of these things in the lawn than grass. Now, Gordon is the one that has a good eye to find the four-leaf ones. It takes me an eternity to pinpoint them little suckers!
You probably KNOW that I was thinking about you when I took this picture, don't you? Because of the sweet one you sent to me, remember?
Well how lucky are you having these growing in your yard?! VERY!
Great picture, love the vibrancy of that green.
xx
ps I'm looking and looking and now I've seen 3! I must go to bed - I think I'll be seeing 4 leaf clovers in my dreams now!
My eyes must be too old to find them, but the entire bunch of clover is gorgeous. You are lucky! In terms of going POOF -- the only thing so far in my world is Google Chrome, which does not seem to like the idea of me ever posting a post about my favorite things. Crash, crash!!--Inger
there might even be five! ;o)
our yard is filled with wild violets, which i love. but the dandelions are giving them a run for their money.
I think I can see a couple of them but all the leaves sure look pretty!
xo Catherine
Me & my grandaughter were searching the grass yesterday for 4 leaf clovers! Takes me right back to being a kid...xxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment