Thursday, August 2, 2012

Call me what you want!

Yes. Call me what you want, say this is wrong, scream and yell.

Twist your nose, look the other way. I still LOVE it!

Wonder what I am talking about? I will show you. In a while.

Got to keep the suspense. At least for a bit. A tiny bit.

It is an addiction of mine and I've had it all my life.

Back in my country I could only make use of it at home. People there were very critical, and being young, I was embarrassed.

Now that I am old, people can say I am senile. I do not mind. And I do make use of it!

Anywhere, any time I want. The only requirement is a bit cooler weather.

OK, here it goes:



SANDALS WITH SOCKS!!!!


Oh!.... Gorgeous!!! Can you feel the vibes?

It is an addiction, and I do not want to get treatment for it.

Cure me not, for Heaven's sake!!



11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, you made me laugh! thanks, miriam! too cute! silly girl!

Sharon said...

Gee, now I don't feel so bad.

(I only do that with my huaraches in the winter)

Bonnie K said...

That is funny. Summer comes I refuse, refuse I say, to wear socks. I do like the photos though. Which feet are yours:)

Arkansas Patti said...

Was not expecting that:)) Can your wear orthodics in sandals??

bon bon said...

you're too funny! so european of you! ;)

Susan said...

Well, I've always thought that guys that wear socks with sandals were dorks. But in my old age, I definitely look at it differently now. You are just to funny!

Debbie said...

haha, NO COMMENT!!!!

well, just, better you then me!!

Inger said...

No comment from me either -- except to say: Isn't it wonderful when we can do just what we feel like?

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh this is funny I have been known to wear fleece socks and sandals especially today it is cold here:) B

riico said...

Oh! Good, very good!

riico said...

Oh! Good, very good!