These flowers are for our dear Leontien!
Sending you my most positive thoughts and prayers.
And my love!
I was supposed to link this post to "A Rural Journal" "Flowers For Leontien"... but I do not know how to do it! Oh, I've been clicking my head off around here, trying to find out how this works to no avail.
I need some vitamins, I think. Too dumb for my own health...
8 comments:
oh, sweet miriam! i'm going to link you in this minute!
THANK YOU for sharing the support and beauty!!!
i've got you linked, dearie! :)
these are lovely! you're too sweet. :o)
What would I do without friends like you, dear Texas Girl????? Thank you so very much!!
I send you a piece of my heart!
miriam
O yes….Leontien need this !!!..love for all the blog girls who give her flowers today !!…glad you did this….love Ria…xxx…
Such pretty flowers Mi. Love you!
Miriam! So happy to visit you.
Such a sweet post for our friend Leontien. Thank you dear, for joining us.
And don't be a stranger! xoxo
Oh this is so pretty. Texwisgirl has helped me with many posting things she is very smart. I am happy you got to share with all of us. Hug B
Post a Comment