Spring is almost here. And hubby and I are in the process of cleaning our little forest, behind our pond. What a mess! A relatively small area that has been left alone for so long that only at the end of winter were we able to go in there. And we started chopping the tons of weeds, and brier, and wild grape vine that produces nothing but a vine that grows, and grows, and grows...
Oh, you do not believe me? Take a look:
Yes, that's me, hanging from one of those vines we could not pull down from the tree. Move over, Jane!!
Oh, that was fun! Almost sixty years old, shaking my skinny butt on the air like that! But it was fun! Thank goodness I didn't fall.
'Till next time.
5 comments:
Boy, I'd love to try that! It's so good to see your face! It's nice to put a face to the blog! Love your smile!!!!
you're too funny! at least you've got the "skinny" part working for you!
sweet girl!!! you're back!!! susan had emailed to say your blog was back on-line, and i just saw your blog on bon bon's sidebar! WE HAVE SO MISSED YOU!!! and worried about you!!!
:))))))
Looks like you are having too much fun!
I missed you! Glad to have you and your humor back!
Post a Comment