You know who you are. You LOVE, looooooove, lovelovelovelovelove Cokes. And that makes me giggle. I mean, the way you love it, right?
I love Pepsi, though. It does not matter.
We are going to toast - if you accept my invitation - to life, health, peace, faith, and dreams come true. Positive thinking and strength.
You are amazing. You are gentle. You feel lonely too many times (I wish you did not!). You believe in Fairies (so do I). You see, I pray to Nature's living things, whenever I enter their house. I excuse myself when I "mess" with their world. But that's a long subject, and perhaps, it does not fit here right now.
You post unbelievable pictures. And these pictures tell a whole story about who and what you are! And I admire you!
One can see through a person's eyes. Did you know that? One can feel what goes in another person's heart, when browsing through this person's pictures.
We've never met, and I do think we will never meet in person. It does not matter. At all. I do care for you and wish you so many good things.
So, here we are, toasting again. Until your Coke is gone, and my Pepsi is also gone. Agree?
We will toast to never feel loneliness, but yes for peace in our souls. We are nothing but part of everything that we see. Every freaking thing. Have you thought of that? From the blade of grass on the ground (dried over here...), to the tallest, most majestic tree on the field. Should we toast to them?
We may toast for the shine in our eyes to return - to stay! We were young once, and full of life, and faith, and hopes. We might be a bit "washed out" of our original colour, but we are still original. With quite a number of miles to go!!
And we toast. And we giggle. I do. I am a giggler.
Thank you for your presence, for your support, for your concern. I toast to your friendship!!!
I feel better. Finished my antibiotics. The pain (unbearable at times) is mostly gone. Although I am not out of the woods yet, I do feel much better, and even went to work yesterday. Slowly and carefully but I did it.
I again toast to your friendship!!!!
Love ya!


11 comments:
God bless you, Miriam, and your sweet and loving soul... Everyone who knows you - whether in person or via this lovely Blogland we share - is better for your presence. :)
You rock too, Miriam! Here's to you!
I trust your issues are going away and hope that you feel 100% soon!
Thinking about you!
I love you too!
hey miriam....you talkin to me??
i think your back!!!
and what texwisgirl said!!
those deleted comments are mine, bloggers all wacky, not me!!
I have a root beer (no caffine) and I am toasting you. I love your humor, your insight, and how you make me look at things in a completely different way. I enjoy hearing about your experiences and how they shaped your life. You are one of my favorite blogs and I hope that the sailing is smooth for you from here on out. Your thoughts enrich my life and I appreciate it. Good luck and thank you for the excellent post.
Toasting you right back, Miriam! Take it easy, no daft over exertions or you'll be right back where you started.
Take care, lovely girl.
xxx
I'm raising my glass to you and sending you good thoughts and warm hugs!
What a fantastical post - made me happy to read and a toast to you of course for your perfect health that is sure to come - i prefer pepsi by the way...
Post a Comment